The strong inner urge to do something,
- To move toward or back away from,
- To start a task or to finish it,
Shakes your inner foundation, as it introduces imbalance.
Calling calls the person out of a lethargic, don't care world, where the hidden talents have been placated with an abundance of things.
It makes you realize that happiness is not found in poverty or wealth, when its voice is heeded.
The willingness to serve based on our own abilities of what we can do, and not what others can do, becomes a reality in our own world, and an art of selflessness develops mixed with integrity and love. Concern about what someone else is doing does not play a role anymore, because we are too busy fulfilling our own calling.
Calling defies negativity, and it
- Drives you on your discovery to uncover your secrets stones,
- Helps you to focus,
- Comforts you as you walk out your destiny,
- And it shines, as the stones that were once crusted with mud become the diamonds in your life.