Dare turns my faith, my beliefs, and my words into actions that are my life's walk. This is what gives me validity. It validates who I really am.
Day after day I arise,
- Daring myself not to sleep away the day;
- Daring myself to leave my comfort modus and learn what I need to learn to accomplish what I need to accomplish,
- Daring myself to get rid of that fatalistic attitude that says you are too old, too young, or too dumb,
- Daring myself to focus so that I may continue with a forward thrust moving ahead, step by step as I walk out my journey.
Dare, daring, I dare you!
- To be all that you can be,
- To reach up and grasp the stars that will cause you to shine,
- To become the writer, doctor, artist, singer, teacher, housekeeper, nurse, school bus driver or whatever it is that makes your heart glow because you know that is what your life is all about.
That is what makes you happy, and because you are happy, you are capable of making others happy.
To wake up each morning
With the dare to live your life with meaning
Makes each waking moment worthwhile,
And each moment of sleep a trip into eternity.