- Not buckle under peer pressure
- Not be conned by the flashing glamor of what others have
- Not say yes to the spirit of self-pity lurking within us on our horizon
Then we will find ourselves losing our own war.
It takes bravery to get up every morning and live your life purpose.
- To stand up courageously with a focused mind based on principles that you believe in.
- To remain consistent and stay the course when everything seems against you.
- To face the battles coming against you as fearfully move toward your goals, without having any answers.
Bravery makes us plan times of rest and recuperation, because it calls us to renew ourselves by doing fun things. That is one of bravery's attributes. Even though it demands you to be strong and courageous, it beckons you in times when the struggle will be most difficult to rest before you enter into a serious battle.
Do you incur injuries? Of course, you do. No war is fought without injuries or loss. However, the healing streams that flow from the knowledge that you are becoming what you are to be renews your desire and quicken your motivation to return back to the battlefield. You don't give up, you keep conquering your frontier.