Time stands till,
Nights become days,
Until that life within me,
Is poured out on others.
Grooving means harmony.
It's excitement pure.
You're grooving along in your rhythm,
Pacing out your life as you attack the,
- Or responsibility.
Groove does not need experts.
Grooving doesn't seek know-it-alls with all the answers, instead it shuns them.
Groovy does not accept flattery, nor does it have the desire to be a part of the in-crowd.
The Groove seeks people,
- Willing to standout as individuals.
- Wiling to explore new ways,
- Willing to stretch out and learn,
- Willing to make mistakes,
- Willing to fail,
- Willing to get back up and get in the groove.
It's the one and the two and the three and the four,
With the stress on the beats of two and four,
As the Duke plays and sweet Ella sings,
I can't give you anything, but love B-A-B-Y, Baby.
Groove, Groove, Grooving, Groovy is mellow.
It is that serene sense of acceptance within us that states softly with conviction, 'We are what we are.'
Groovy chases away
- The dark brooding clouds that overwhelm life,
- The people who try to form us into the likeness of some other individual,
- The peer pressure to be a part of some click,
- Or to join some club just to be recognized.
Makes me turn my face upward towards my God and lift my hands in praise,
As I twist and turn, and shake my hips, while moving my feet,
Dancing to the tune of Lovely Day, by Bill Withers,
Breakdancing to Gladys Night's, Midnight Train To Georgia,
Slow dancing in the arms of the one I love to Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata,
Country square dancing, while stomping to Josh Turner's White Noise.
I am in the Groove, Grooving, and I feel Groovy.
Grooving makes me responsive.
It brings me out of my hiding place and makes me share with others.
Events falls into place, and I know that I know,
That this is how my life should be,
All the time,
But is it?
I like it, when I'm in the Groove.
what's your groove?